There are a wide range of chemicals and other hazardous substances used within the workplace, often without thought or concern of the health implications. Keeping your workforce educated will keep them safe. The COSHH Awareness Course is aimed at those who use substances hazardous to health at work and introduces delegates to the hazards associated with those substances, the risks and controls available and what to expect from a COSHH assessment.
- An understanding of COSHH regulations
- How ill health and injuries occur
- Why we use a risk assessment and the legal requirements
- COSHH Assessments in practice
- The principles for controlling substances hazardous to health