We’ve got you covered
Our goal is to keep our clients out of tribunal, but the reality is that employees do make claims and that can be very stressful for business owners. DCL always works with its clients to try and avoid litigation and when following our advice our clients rarely find themselves in that situation. But where things do proceed to tribunal we provide robust leadership to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Clients who opt for our full range of services will automatically be protected by DCL’s Employment Law Tribunal Defence Service. If an employee makes a claim against you, DCL will:
- Support and assist with preparation of a defence, including preparation of ET3
- Negotiate with ACAS
- Negotiate with the Claimant and correspond with Claimant’s representative
- Prepare and exchange witness statements, deal with disclosure of documentation and review all documentary evidence
- In the unlikely event that a claim reaches tribunal, we will appoint and instruct a barrister from a leading set of employment chambers in London to represent you
- Cover the costs of any awards made against you by an Employment Tribunal for unfair dismissal
To be covered by the DCL Tribunal Defence Service clients must notify DCL immediately if a claim is made and they must have followed and implemented all advice given by DCL in respect of any such claim.
Even if clients don’t subscribe to DCL’s full service, we can still provide a package of support to guide them through a tribunal at a fixed cost.